Since 1996, our group has been focused on providing high-quality vision care to our patients. We appreciate your trust in us for all of your visual needs. Our experienced staff operates as a team and we are totally committed to providing you with superior service.
We invite you to browse our website to learn more about our optometry services, and invite you to join our patient family by scheduling an appointment today. Our offices are conveniently located in a mall near you right inside of LensCrafters.
Our Eye-Care Services Include:
- Comprehensive exams for health and vision problems, including exams for children and the elderly
- Medical testing and management of glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetes and ocular diseases
- Comprehensive contact lens evaluations including daily disposable, astigmatic, multifocal and custom lenses
- Evaluations for LASIK, laser and cataract surgery, including post-operative examinations
- Eye-related nutritional counseling, including education and strategies for healthy eating and lifestyle changes
- CLARIFYESM digital refraction providing the most accurate eyewear prescriptions for optimum vision
- Medical treatment for eye conditions including infections, inflammation, foreign body, allergies and dry-eye syndrome
Some of the Contact Lens Brands We Carry:
- Bausch + Lomb
- Johnson & Johnson Vision
- EyePromise Restore
- PRN Dry Eye Omega
We Are Your Trusted Contact For Contact Lenses
Our offices in Voorhees, Deptford, Toms River and the surrounding New Jersey areas are designed to meet both your eye-health and your prescription needs.
Our contact lens technicians and doctors can take the confusion out of buying contacts. We can help you decide which lenses are right for your lifestyle. We carry a full line of daily disposable, multifocal, toric and monthly contact lenses from only top-quality manufacturers and distributors. You always get the best contacts—always fresh and pure, never expired. We invite you to make an appointment today.
Our Trusted Guarantee For Contact Lenses:
To give you the very best eye care possible through use of the most advanced technology and eye-care systems, combined with the personal attention of our optometrists, technicians, and eye-care staff.
That when you come in for regular eye exams, we will help protect your eyes from disease, ensure you have the sharpest vision possible, and educate you on the latest products and contact lens care.
To give you peace of mind knowing that if you are unhappy with your contact lenses for any reason, we will make things right—by checking your prescription and replacing the contact lenses if necessary. To remind you when you are due for your annual eye-health and contact lens exam, since most common causes of contact lens-related eye problems are due to patients not returning for regular checkups.
That if you are not 100% satisfied, you are covered through our contact lens return policy. * This guarantee applies to any brand of contact lens that we sell.
* Amount of refund depends on office policy and contact lens manufacturer.